Members please enter in your username and password to login.
Don't have your login information? E-mail us.
Create a free user account!
One of the most common questions GPA receives regarding the convention each year is "how can I sign up as an exhibitor?" Companies that have participated in, or have tried to sign up for, the Vendor Night exhibit option know that the demand is high and space is limited, making it difficult to secure a space. After much discussion and debate at the recent GPSA board of directors meeting in Austin, Texas, the 2015 Vendor Night selection process will be handled using a lottery system instead of the first-paid, first-served approach as it has been for the past three years.
Last year when sponsorship and Vendor Night registration opened, the 25 Vendor Night spaces sold out in less than 10 minutes and at least 20 companies commented that they were mid-registration when the Vendor Night option "disappeared" because it had already sold out. The lottery system is an answer to many requests for a more fair sign-up process than the process used in the past. While the lottery system still leaves the selection process up to chance, it also provides companies that have been engaged in GPA and GPSA activities with more entries to award them for their involvement without excluding non-members and other companies that haven't been as involved.
Companies interested in applying for one of the 25 Vendor Night spaces for 2015 should make note of the following:
- The Vendor Night enrollment period opens on Aug. 18 at 8 a.m. and closes on Aug. 29 at 5 p.m. Central time. Absolutely no additional entries will be accepted after the enrollment period closes.
- All companies interested in a Vendor Night space must register for the lottery using the online sign-up form during the enrollment period - no sign-ups by phone, e-mail or fax will be accepted.
- All companies that sign up using the online form will receive one entry in the Vendor Night lottery; companies are eligible for up to 16 additional entries if they meet the criteria as outlined on www.GPAconvention.org/exhibit
- The Vendor Night drawing will take place on Sept. 3 and 25 winners, as well as 5 alternates, will be announced that day. Companies awarded Vendor Night positions are required to pay in full within 30 days or the position will be awarded to an alternate.
- The 2015 GPA Promotional Opportunities packet outlining all sponsorship options will become available for review on Sept. 3.
- Sponsorship registration will open Sept. 16, and opportunities will be awarded on a first-paid, first-served basis.
For detailed information about the Vendor Night lottery system, visit www.GPAconvention.org/exhibit.
You should become a GPSA member!
Membership is open to any company, individual or partnership that provides services or supplies for the midstream industry. Membership benefits are numerous and dues are $500 per year per company (with a $100 initiation fee added the first year). Note that membership privileges are given to any member company employee.
We invite you to visit our Membership page to view member companies, membership benefits and additional information about joining GPSA.