Members please enter in your username and password to login.
Not sure if your company is a member? Check GPA & GPSA member status.
Don't have your login information? E-mail us.
Create a free user account!
GPSA membership approved the current bylaws in October 2010. Major revisions approved at that time are:
- clarifying officer titles and their positions
- making the past president of GPSA an ex-officio board member with voting rights for one year
- changing/updating the names and geographic boundaries of each GPSA District to correctly describe their current geographical locations
- adding the Rocky Mountain Region as a new GPSA District with board representation
- including the use of "electronic" as another stated means of distribution for documents, ballots and other communications with GPSA board of directors and Official Representatives.
- clarifying the participation of association members at GPA meetings, in any public space inside or outside of the convention hotel, and only when authorized as GPA/GPSA official functions.
Back to Top
Join GPSA Today
You should become a GPSA member!
Membership is open to any company, individual or partnership that provides services or supplies for the midstream industry. Membership benefits are numerous and dues are $300 per year per company (with a $100 initiation fee added the first year). Those joining after July 1 are pro-rated for 1/2 year dues. Note that membership privileges are given to any member company employee.
We invite you to visit our Membership page to view member companies, membership benefits and additional information about joining GPSA.