Members please enter in your username and password to login.
Not sure if your company is a member? Check GPA & GPSA member status.
Don't have your login information? E-mail us.
Create a free user account!
Companies | Benefits | Join GPSA
View our GPSA members.
GPSA companies and their employees enjoy a number of services unique in the petroleum industry.
- The opportunity to meet with their operating company counterparts and customers on equal terms.
- Playing an integral part in an organized effort to meet the supply and service needs of the natural gas and gas processing industries.
- Meeting with your operating company counterparts and customers on equal terms.
- Receiving registration lists from Annual and Regional GPA meetings at no extra cost.
- Fostering the atmosphere of cooperation in industry affairs because the GPA associate status that goes with GPSA membership makes the producer-supplier relationship a true partnership in industry progress.
- Having an equal opportunity (regardless of company size) for customer contacts with operating companies. Rules do not permit large supply companies to monopolize meeting registrants; consequently, small companies have the same access as large ones to producer company personnel and prospective clients.
- Discounts on GPA activities and GPA/GPSA Publications, Technical Standards, Engineering Data Books, Gas Chromatography school (held each August), Annual Convention.
- Inexpensive, but effective exposure for your company. This includes networking and advertising opportunities.
- Participate with others in the gas processing industry in the GPA Technical Research Program.
- Provide funds for undergraduate engineering scholarships grants. GPSA matches scholarships awarded annually by GPA chapter organizations.
Back to Top
GPSA rules are designed to provide an equal opportunity for customer contacts to all members, regardless of size. These rules do not permit large supply companies to monopolize meeting registrants; consequently, small companies have the same access as large ones to producer company personnel and prospective clients.
Membership dues sustain the organization's office expenses, and cover the major expenses of cooperative entertainment at GPA regional meetings and the Annual Convention.
Membership in GPSA is open to any company, individual, or partnership which provides services or supplies for the natural gas, gas processing, or related industries.
Dues are $300 per year per company with new members incurring a $100.00 initiation fee (first year only). Those joining after July 1 are pro-rated for 1/2 year dues. Here is an outline of options:
- $300.00 - One-Year Renewal
- $400.00 - New Membership (joining Jan. - June…$300 dues + $100 fee)
- $250.00 - New Membership (joining July - Dec…$150 dues + $100 fee)
Note that membership privileges are given to any member company employee. There are two easy ways to join:
Back to Top
Join GPSA Today
You should become a GPSA member!
Membership is open to any company, individual or partnership that provides services or supplies for the midstream industry. Membership benefits are numerous and dues are $300 per year per company (with a $100 initiation fee added the first year). Those joining after July 1 are pro-rated for 1/2 year dues. Note that membership privileges are given to any member company employee.
We invite you to visit our Membership page to view member companies, membership benefits and additional information about joining GPSA.